– record price of £26m for painting by Roy Lichtenstein at Christie’s auction
– “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” at NY’s Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute in May 2011
– Marc Newson’s Lockheed Lounge Chair goes for 1.6$ m
– the highlights of this year’s frieze art fair
– Vienna architects Delugan Meissl have completed work on the new Porsche Museum in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen. this is the third car museum after the BMW Welt by Coop Himmelb(l)au in Munich and the Mercedes Museum by UN Studio in Stuttgart.