– Robyn, one of my favourite pop artists, recently had a cameo in Gossip Girl. Here’s an interview.
– A very interesting joint venture: Sufrageria McCann, the collaboration between the advertising heavy weight and the Cartea Veche publishing house.
– Vogue.com’s nail polish selection for fall. I love the Chanel khaki vert! And, since we’re talking nail polish, here you have one of the best girls in the field, Sophy Robson! She has amazing tutorials, things I didn’t think were possible. Very entertaining!
– These are just a few of the blogs I follow but I think it’s best to serve them in little groups: Zuza land – everything design , Lazy Bear, a Japanese paper craft blog (they give out the patterns to print out and have fun with! I’m planning to!), Must have cute, Cute food for kids. I will stop here. I usually fight the cute and win but this time I obviously lost…lol!
– A very useful link, especially now, with Christmas getting closer…Cheap books and free shipping all over the world!!!
– Yeah, yeah, I don’t like Gaga, much less her copied creative style.
Credits: Spin, Vogue.com, Grazia