may 2017 finds comes early, as never, only because… well, you’ll have to read through to find out why.
1.i’ve been into red hot chilli peppers since i was a teen. but i have not been following them in the past years. i came across this track by chance and i love it!
2. a girlfriend sent me this new gorillaz track because she knows i like grace jones. good collab, boys!
3. i was in the jardin botanico de valencia twice recently. once, especially for the orchid show. that was disappointing in itself but the garden is one of my favourite places in town. here’s a few pics, because i’m too lazy and/or busy to make a dedicated post.
4. a girlfriend was in town and we went to see this show among other things. julian opie has a current show in fundacion bancaja in valencia. it ends on june the 25th. i liked it!
5. a friend posted this new harry styles song on facebook and i couldn’t stop looping it ever since. this kid’s charisma and talent make for great pop! you must watch the james corden carpool karaoke video as well. they make sweet music together lol!
6. in february, the city was inebriated by the heady smell of the orange trees in bloom. i have rediscovered the smell and planned to get something to remind me of it until next year. i found out that the oil obtained from the bitter orange is called neroli. i bought an agua floral which is supposed to keep my skin firm. but who cares? as long as it smells that good.
7. we took what was supposed to be a chilled city break. but it turned in a spectacular whirlwind trip that seemed way longer than 4 days. first, we flew to santander.
9. and last, we had some time in bilbao, too.
10. tomorrow, i’m off to barcelona for a couple of days. i’ll probably post about it pretty soon. if you’re not patient enough to wait for the posts, you can always check my instagram.
what have you been up to?
photo and video credits: copyright holders, little aesthete