i’m very excited to be (finally) spending a couple of days in cool, modern vienna. insert garfield grin here…
my research says that, even if my favourite mumok is closed until 9.09 for renovation, i still have a very wide range of options:
– museum quartier has a summer-long celebration for its 10th anniversary.
– the couch surfing community is organizing vienna calling (1.06-5.06)
– 11 festival for fashion and photography (6.06-11.06)
– curated by vienna (6.05-5.06) a project promoting the collaboration between galleries and curators
– and, speaking of galleries, I’d love to see as many as possible!
austrain airlines were so kind to send me a pre-flight message including my flight details, weather info for the week following my arrival, etc. did you know that one can use their boarding pass as a facility card? good thinking, austrian!
as usual, I plan for, like, three times the time I have…