vogue uk may 2014 may be the current issue of the magazine but i have already bought the june issue as well.
* the more dash than cash supplement is featuring binx walton, a former skater and the new model to watch. i can’t take my eyes off her!
* i clocked the shiny latex trench in valentino’s customizable collection, rouge absolute.
* zoe kravitz talks about her budding acting career and her side project, band lolawolf.
* my digital life: which one fits your online shopping persona? yoox, lyst or farfetch?
* 5 women – 5 digital lives: the guardian’s pakistan and afganistan editor, a singer, a fashion editor, a labour member of the parliament and a photographer. the insight is very different and interesting.
* identical swedish twins have a band called say lou lou and it’s surprisingly good.
* the cover story was the second kate moss x topshop collaboration. if the cover featured the supermodel, the editorial showed freja wearing the collection. i saw the collection in store last wekk. it’s meh…
kate phelan is one of vogue’s contributing fashion editors. coincidentally, she’s also the creative director for topshop.
* 7 new girl acts model various kinds of shades.
* an ode to the british model. the article confirmed what i have noticed for a long time: many of the models have aristocratic origins…
* viva brazil! is an article where brazileiros give us their best addresses and tips for visiting their home country. hmm, it makes me wanna go there…
unfortunately, this issue is no longer available for sale but i hope you got what you needed. i’ll soon post on the june issue.
photo credits: copyright owners